The promoter is: Selective Marketplace Ltd (company no. 1566688) whose registered office is at Poetry, Belton Road West, Loughborough, United Kingdom, LE11 5XL.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The winning entrant will be able to choose their favourite piece from the collection, up to the value of $180.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The winner will be notified directly on Pinterest within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed.
7. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.